Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tickle me Tuesday - photographer edition



Photographers are found in all shapes and sizes. Primary interests are different for different photographers.

So here are a few different photographers in different situations. These are maybe a little different ;-)

First remember the boy scout motto? Be prepared...


yeah I know... It's probably a guy thing but come on now.... Going to the car show to get some good shots of the cars... yeah well.... ain't gonna find one there buddy...
ohh I hope someone that knows him and even better a woman that dates him sees this one ;-)


Blondes and a camera... yep it never fails to create a funny moment. So the last tickle for today goes right here.


Have a great Tuesday and have fun with the other Tickle me Tuesdays...

3 comments:

United Studies said...

Yeah but I imagine in about 10 years that will be you in the first picture...

Pdyrholm said...

Well it is all Nikon equipment even though there are Stena line stickers all over.

Notice how he's got knee protectors on ;-)

Dee said...

i have to admit that I've done the blonde thing but in my defense it was with my cell phone camera....that makes me much less an idiot....really it does!