Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tickle me Tuesday - photographer edition



Time for a little Tickle me Tuesday fun and this time the special photographers edition. I got a few photos tucked away from here and there and just want to share them with you.

I bring you the ultimate event photographer. It's one you can find at many events and you can buy prints right then and there. This photographer is just taking it one step further. Best service ever... talk about photos on the spot!!!



Next up. Photographing in a museum with valuable antiques you really want to get up close to really appreciate the fine details in each fine piece of history...



Speaking of getting up and close. To get the best photo possible you have to fill the frame with your subject and unless you have a telephoto lens that means getting up close and personal. I dunno... somehow I think the parents maybe should have stressed other things than getting up close...



Speaking of family, parents and all. Who said photography isn't for everyone???
Sure it can be difficult to open the pill container but a full size SLR with a telephoto lens... no problem what so ever...



Have a great Tuesday and have fun with the other Tickle me Tuesdays...

No comments: