Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A few from the studio

So I have been following the alien bee blog (http://www.paulcbuff.com/forums) for quite a bit and recently saw one topic where a simple light setup was the topic.

So had to give it a go and one should think I have enough girls around the house to try it out sometimes ;-)

After Jacki's interview I grapped a couple of quick shots. Here is one that illustrates the simple light setup worked out pretty good (even though I forgot the reflector). You can btw. find the specific topic here

Update Update Update




And here follows the "old" ones



Just for the fun of it I was experimenting with darkening the edges and well ended up adding an overlay with a highpass layer. What do you think?



Just as I was cleaning up tonite Emma got in and wanted a few photos. So we played around for a bit and just for good measures here is one of Emma and Mom playing around in the studio. Not close to perfect but I guarantee it's fun :-)

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

That last one definitely is a fun photograph. Kids are quite creative when it comes to having their photos taken :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.